Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tinsel Town


When you have a new guinea pig, everyone wants to give you advice. (P.S.: Cayenne pepper? Not so effective). The latest advice came from my friend Stephen, who wanted to solve the continuing problem of Cuddles' stalker, Pablo. Since restraining orders don't work against black cats, Stephen suggested I try loosely covering the top of Cuddles' cage with tin foil. According to Stephen, cats don't like the feel of it on their paws. Well, apparently not. At first. But then the little kitty wheels started turning in Pablo's head. First he tilted his head one way, then another...and then he pushed the foil along with his nose until it fell off the lid.
So, in a glass half-full way, let's look at it this way: so what if my cat is still terrorizing my guinea pig from above? He's proven he's smarter than some of my community college students, who can't seem to find the reply buttons on their emails!

No comments:

Post a Comment