Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Nothing in Love is Dirty

Tonight Mlle Cuddles and I were watching Tracey Ullman's "State of the Union" on Showtime (PS: there are amusing impersonations of everyone from Arianna Huffington to Rachel Maddow to Barney Frank, but you know, there's no substitute for LInda Granger or Ruby Romaine (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q34Y01VyGow) Now, I don't know whether it was Tracey, the yogurt chip treat I was giving her, Alice standing by and licking her occasionally, or the visual stimulus of my bright orange track pants, but the end result was that Cuddles crapped and peed on me. But you know, whatever it was, she's running around her cage, whistling and eating hay, so who's to complain? Ask my sister told me long ago when my niece was a baby, you lose the ick factor really quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment